- RSS Channel Showcase 5988601
- RSS Channel Showcase 7507876
- RSS Channel Showcase 9098685
- RSS Channel Showcase 6639179
Articles on this Page
- 09/01/16--08:44: _Cigar News: Macanud...
- 09/05/16--07:30: _Cigar News: General...
- 07/23/17--12:30: _Feature Story: Spot...
- 08/07/17--08:30: _Cigar News: Macanud...
- 02/26/18--14:00: _Cigar News: Macanud...
- 05/08/18--12:59: _Cigar Review: Macan...
- 05/27/18--14:00: _Cigar Review: Macan...
- 06/20/18--18:30: _Cigar Review: Macan...
- 09/01/16--08:44: Cigar News: Macanudo Mao Introduced at 2016 IPCPR Trade Show
- 09/05/16--07:30: Cigar News: General Cigar Releases Macanudo Vintage Cigars
- 02/26/18--14:00: Cigar News: Macanudo Inspirado Red Coming in March
- 05/08/18--12:59: Cigar Review: Macanudo Inspirado Red Robusto
- 05/27/18--14:00: Cigar Review: Macanudo Inspirado White Robusto
- 06/20/18--18:30: Cigar Review: Macanudo Inspirado Black Robusto (2017 Release)
For the fourth year in a row, Macanudo has a special limited edition cigar. This year’s edition is dubbed the Macanudo Mao Limited Edition 2016. While the previous three installments have focused on unique and rare tobaccos (including the last two years on Jamaican tobacco), this year the Macanudo Mao focused on the seed. The Macanudo […]
At the 2016 IPCPR Trade Show, General Cigar brought back to two of its old Macanudo Vintage Cabinet Selection releases – the Macanudo Vintage Cabinet 1984 and the Macanudo Vintage Cabinet 1988. As the name indicates, each of these releases contain vintage tobaccos from 1984 and 1988. What makes these cigars even more special is that […]
The two main things I’ve noticed since Regis Broesma has taken over as President of General Cigar are better delineation in its brands and a better connection with its customers. I think to some extent, General had been hampered by brand overlap, but this year, General did an excellent job of better defining the brands. Some of the highlights included: Macanudo holding […]
At the 2017 IPCPR Trade Show, General Cigar Company launched two new blends for Macanudo – Macanudo Inspirado White and Macanudo Inspirado Black. While both cigars were showcased at the 2017 IPCPR Trade Show, attendees of this year’s IPCPR got a sneak preview at the opening gala that was sponsored by General Cigar. Macanudo Inspirado White and […]
Earlier this month, Macanudo announced plans to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the brand. Coming in March will be a new release coinciding with the milestone, the Macanudo Inspirado Red. The one thing that will be different about this Macanudo as opposed to other ones, is the Macanudo Inspirado Red will be produced in […]
Back in 1968, Edgar Cullman Sr.’s General Cigar Company purchased a factory in Kingston, Jamaica called Temple Hall. At the time the factory owned and produced a small brand called Macanudo. Under Cullman’s leadership, Macanudo became one of the largest cigar brands in the world. While General Cigar is now owned by Scandinavian Tobacco Group […]
Each year on the eve of the opening of the IPCPR Trade Show and Convention, an opening night reception is held. In 2017, General Cigar Company was the host of the event. General Cigar not only put on a gala opening reception, but used the event to launch two new products under its Macanudo Inspirado […]
On the eve of the opening of the 2017 IPCPR Trade Show and Convention, General Cigar showcased two new additions to its Macanudo Inspirado line at the event’s opening night reception. These cigars were the Macanudo Inspirado White (a Connecticut Shade cigar) and an all-new version of the Macanudo Inspirado Black (a Connecticut Broadleaf maduro cigar). The […]